April 5, 2012

Oh gosh, I haven't posted anything up in awhile...*blogger guilt*! I've got a perfectly fine reason, I've been busying myself with finishing up my film; and I am proud to say that as of today I am done!!! I've exported my final version after a small critique session with Chris Walsh. I don't think I'll be posting the film up anytime before Industry Day, and I would still like to submit to various film fests. So, with that being said, I *DO* have some screen grabs of the film for you kids to check out: 






I'll also be posting up a trailer in the near future, and possibly even a sample video of my workflow.


4 comments:

Abe Taraky said...

wonderful! I cant wait for this!

Angelina K. said...

aww thanks Abe! I'm looking forward to your amazing film as well!

KAT said...

Oooh textures! :)
As much as I love it maybe tone it down a bit down on the foxes?
I love the trees!

Angelina K. said...

I tried making the textures less intense on the foxes, but then they just end up dirty-looking hahah..I enjoyed the way they turned out though. Funny thing, the trees took me, at most, a couple minutes per layout :)